Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet Peach Sketch

I got some scrappin' in last night, and I was so excited to use my new twine that I picked up at Grove's while Sarah was at her first day of preschool and my new thickers that I ordered from ScrapZoom. I usually follow a sketch pretty literally, but I took a little liberty with this one. I had that silhouette rubon from a long ago Sweet Peach kit and I never knew what to do with it. Well, when I went to put it on the page, it ripped! So, I put it along the edge, and I think it turned out OK. The paper is from a DCWV stack I have probably had for 10 years!!! I loved the little rip at the top corner of the sketch, I will have to try that again sometime!





2 comments:

  1. Great way to start with a sketch for inspiration, and then let the creative process take its natural course from there! :) Love the silhouette on the side, great save, and love the little hairbow accent as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Brenda
    theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete